Please check your email .
Calling all translation project managers! Are you keen to work in the translation industry? Would you enjoy managing translation projects in a well established translation agency at the forefront of their field? Then read on:
My client is looking for a Translation Project Manager to support their team in St Albans. An excellent opportunity for experienced or entry level project managers.
In this role, you'd be required to fully manage selected translation projects alongside a supportive and close knit team. This role requires precision and good communication skills, and as part of the job, you would be utilizing CAT & translation memory software to achieve a high quality end product for their clients.
If you have a great attention to detail and great organisational skills, this could be the role for you.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* English to mother tongue level, with good verbal and written command of the language
* Translation experience within any sector, and education to degree level
* Previous experience with CAT tools and translation memories
* Preferred experience of working with Trados
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Offices
* Excellent communicator and team player, who can prioritise and organise personal workload
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.