Please check your email .
To extend our Team we are looking for an open-minded and communicative
NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
in Athens, GREECE
Athens, the mother of democracy, the home of ancient philosophy, the city which gave birth to the foundation of our culture… A city which requires your Norwegian is now searching for you.
Spend your weekends walking between the columns of the acropolis, or in the lush parks dotted throughout the city. This opportunity to live under the dazzling sun is not to be missed.
• To handle incoming inquiries, related to basic Tech support, Pre Sales, Post Sales, Accounts and billing, Security Verification, with speed and professionalism.
• To follow-up on open issues where resolution was not able to be confirmed on the original contact, processing non-technical outbound calls, chats, emails to End-Users.
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
• Advanced Knowledge of PC (Hardware, Software, Internet)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
• Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit, passionate about customer care
What you get:
• Flight ticket from any destination to Athens.
• Up to two weeks hotel accommodation.
• Taxi to take you from the airport to the hotel.
• Free Greek courses
• Additional remuneration for work on Greek holidays, weekends or overtime
• Corporate training is provided
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience to join our dynamic team, please contact at email@example.com enclosing a copy of your most updated CV!