Please check your email .
An international company employing 3,700 people in 46 and has located a multilingual contact centre hub in Lisbon, Portugal. The company specializes in customer relation management in cooperation with some of the largest IT and media companies in the world. The company provides some of the best possible support for their customers.
You will be receiving calls from customers regarding their enquiries. This will be well suited to individuals with strong communication skills who are able to retain large numbers of customers while providing good quality support. Beyond this, organisation within the work place is essential as candidates must be able to log customer calls and keep an organised record of their work. This will be a project based environment with good possibilities to develop within the role and the company.
- Minimum high school level education.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, internet, Skype).
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to provide satisfactory customer care in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media considered an advantage.
- Free apartment and flight reimbursed
- Full time.
- 5 days per week shift work.
- Fixed term contract.
- Free sports clubs and language classes.
- Compensation package offered.
- Yearly complementary two way air fare.
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!