Please check your email .
Position: Customer Service Representative
With a large global footprint, they bring together best practices, customer services, technical support, the best mix of agents, efficient processes. For over 38 years they managed to bring excellence to their client’s businesses. Through their premium 270 contact centres in 62 countries, 145,000 employees, dealing in 75 different languages and dialect they manage to bring in $ 3.7 billion in revenue in 2014.
Their client is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. Apply now and bring a difference in your progressive career.
• Native Czech Speakers with a good level of English
• Excellent Communication Skills with strong problem solving skills
• Charismatic, self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Previous Customer Support/Sales experience will be considered a plus
• Managing the phone lines, answering customer queries and resolve the issue in a prompt, efficient manner with a high quality level of service
• Ensuring the customers has a positive experience with our services
• Maintaining records of customer queries
• Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries + Performance Bonus
• Full relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation) for the successful candidate
• Meal Vouchers
• Public Medical Insurance
• Free Greek language courses for those interested
• Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere and career progression opportunities
Please send your updated CV in English or any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above position is not for you, maybe you know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend? We will give you €150 if their application is successful!