Please check your email .
Our client is a global leader in international transport, with 50 years experience in the field of combined transport and a business of about 500 corporate customers. The job is situated in Austria.
- Logistic management and administration of technical processes.
- Dealing with international customers in order to understand their needs and provide for an excellent service.
- Prioritize issues in order to maintain quality of service.
- Keep update the database system and manage orders and deadlines.
- Teamwork in order to get speedy solution to problems.
- Understand all customer queries and respond in a professional and friendly manner.
• Fluent in Slovak and Hungarian
• Good in German
• Degree in Business-related discipline
• Previous experience in International Transport is an advantage.
• Ability to convey information clearly and effectively both written and verbal and active listening
• Ability to work in a fast, pressurized environment
• Must have strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary
These are your benefits, if you decide to take the job:
• Attractive Salary (30-35k/year)
• Accommodation - We help to organise a starter flat
• Transport - Free Shuttle service
• Attractive bonus system
• Staff restaurant, In-house pub, Summer Festival, Christmas Gala