Please check your email .
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With around 4.600 employees, more than 1.200 of which are integrated in projects to provide services to around 50 countries in 25 different languages.
You will support one of the leading online travel agents. The company supports travelers in the research, planning and booking stages of their holidays to provide a worry free and efficient travel experience.
• Dealing with customer's queries providing effective and useful support
• Giving advice to customers on current discounts/promotions
• Keeping customers’ level of satisfaction high by meeting their expectations.
• Open and communicative personality
• Fluency in Finnish and advanced knowledge of English
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Background/Graduation in Tourism and/or interest in this field is a plus.
• Attractive salary and Possibility of Career Progression
• Airport Pick-up + Initial flight expenses refund
• Free Annual Flight to your homeland
• Intensive training and familiarization phase
• Private Health Insurance after 6 months of employment
• Accommodation in a room of our company’s owned apartment
• Free Portuguese Language Courses
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!