Please check your email .
Where? Athens, the jewel of Greece, cradle of democracy and hedonism; the magnificent Acropolis, crowned by the iconic Parthenon temple, rises above the city, watching the sprawling modern metropolis evolve. Athens is breath-taking city, full of cultural activities and a great night live. The city where you can actually explore and expand your life and work experience.
Our client is one of the largest and most respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide. The company is based in Greece and is currently collaborating with the most powerful companies in the world. The Contact Centre handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis, with offices in over 46 countries.
Position: Customer Service Role-Czech speaker
As a customer service agent you will be evolving in a multilingual environment, dealing with Czech speaking customers over the phone. You will be a support to the customers experiencing issues, guiding the customer until the problem is solved. There are opportunities to grow up within the company and it will only depend on your ambition, motivation and results.
• Fluent Czech & English speaker
• Excellent communication skills
• High School graduate
• Experience in Customer Service (desirable)
• Good overall knowledge of PC
• Passion for networks and technology in general
• Dealing with clients issues and enquiries through the phone
• Keeping customers’ level of satisfaction high by meeting their expectations
• Assisting in making reports and charts
• Troubleshoot, solve and propose recommendations to users experiencing issue
• Maintain the database (input of consumer issues, questions, recommendations).
• Excellent relocation package: flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation in a hotel.
• Competitive salary for Greece + Vouchers for supermarkets
• Free Greek lessons
• Free training provided by a leading American company
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company
• Public medical insurance
• Discounted food in company
• Performance bonus
• Attractive salary + performance bonus up to 200€ a month + 100€ in vouchers after training completed + 300€ in vouchers after 6 months of cooperation.
MGI Recruitment is the leading global expert in multilingual contact center recruitment. From our Dublin base we secure permanent jobs in customer service, technical support, financial services, IT, sales and senior technical support.
How to apply: Take this opportunity and apply now by sending your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral program: If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!