Please check your email .
About our client:
Our client is a global outsourcing organization providing services within Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management.
- It's a mysterious, ambitious country
- Has a great nightlife
- Is next to the black sea
- Has numerous bathing and (air) villages
- Fluent in Swedish & Advanced in English
- Communicative personality
- Friendly Personality
- Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
- Identifies and documents adverse events and quality complaints following standard operating procedures
- May make outbound calls related to the service request, and/or follow-up to a customer inquiry
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting customers and resolving a wide variety of customer requests and feedback.
- Other duties as assigned
- Long distance recruitment process
- Competitive salary (40% more than average salaries in Romania)
- Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years
- Multinational working environment
- Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
- Training provided
Referral Program: we will reward you with a Referral Fee of EUR150 Euros for the right candidate