Please check your email .
MGI Recruitment is now recruiting competitive and motivated individuals to join an impressive client in Bucharest.
This client is an American BPO known for their strong training and guaranteed career progression opportunities for everyone who starts working for them. With more than 70 000 employees worldwide and a yearly revenue of more than $2.5 billion, this company has been expanding steadily for years.
We are looking for young professionals willing grow and develop their career. You will start as an IT Helpdesk and the company will offer you a real chance of grow in a short time!
Now there’s an open position in their accounting team in their Bucharest offices. Once known as “Little Paris”, this city has a lot to offer to visitors and inhabitants alike. Elegant museums, ancient history, Balkan passion, Middle Eastern mysteries and western European traditions have made an intriguing mixture over a period of centuries.
• Fluent in Czech;
• Business level of English;
• A bachelor degree (in any field);
• Some experience in accounting would be a plus;
*EU citizenship or valid VISA/work permit is mandatory
• A very attractive salary;
• A rent allowance of €200 per month for the first 2 years;
• Full relocation package provided (includes tickets, temporary accommodation and taxi from the airport);
• A long distance recruitment process;
• Realistic growing opportunities within the company;
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!