Please check your email .
Work within a Multinational Company that employs several thousand people worldwide, with a presence in over 62 countries. The call center handles over 20,000 projects telephone customer service based on each year.
Outstanding opportunity to develop your career in a multicultural environment having a rich experience abroad.
For this position as a Customer Support Agent you will need to be an excellent communicator and have a natural charisma to deal with customers. Not only will you be solving everyday issues, you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries.
- Dealing with customer's queries providing effective and useful support
- Giving advice to customers on current discounts/promotions
- Keeping customers' level of satisfaction high by meeting their expectations.
• Native level of spoken and written Swedish
• Good level of English (minimum B1/B2)
• High-school diploma obtained (minimum)
• Contact Center experience is considered a plus
• Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Compensation and benefits