Please check your email .
Athens, one of the world’s oldest cities with a history spanning approximately 3,400 years. The city which gave birth to the foundation of our culture requires your Finnish skills. Spend your weekends walking between the columns of the Acropolis, or in the lush parks dotted throughout the city. This opportunity to live under the dazzling sun is not to be missed.
Your primary role will be to attend Finnish speaking customer queries over the phone and email and provide them high quality customer support. You will also provide information about products/services offered by the company.
The client is currently hiring an outgoing, self-motivated, customer oriented individual with fluency in Finnish and English. The individual will need basic knowledge on MS Office and excellent attention to detail with quick problem solving skills.
• Attractive base salary
• Full Relocation package will be provided;
• Informative initial and follow-up professional training;
• Quick and secure long-distance recruitment process;
• Continuous staff development program and career progression opportunities
• Free Greek Language courses provided by the company;
• Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities;
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!