Please check your email .
The role will be focused on media sales for one of the largest IT companies in the world. This will be well suited to individuals with strong communication skills who are able to retain large numbers of customers while providing good quality support. Beyond this, organisation within the work place is essential as candidates must be able to log customer calls and keep an organised record of their work. This will be a project based environment with good possibilities to develop within the role and the company.
Our client is an international outsourcing company employing 3,700 people in 46 and has located a multilingual contact centre hub in Lisbon, Portugal. The company specialises in customer relation management in cooperation with some of the largest IT and media companies in the world. The company provides some of the best possible support for their customers.
- Minimum high school level education.
- Native Hebrew and English. (Having EU nationality)
- Good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, internet, Skype).
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- 1 year sales experience is preferable.
- Ability to provide satisfactory customer care in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Free accommodation
- Full time, 5 days per week shift work.
- Attractive salary and relocation package.
- Fixed term contract.
- Free sports clubs and language classes.
- Compensation package offered.
- Yearly complementary two way air fare.
- Fixed and variable bonuses.