Please check your email .
As a big part of our growth strategy, we are looking to hire German, Dutch and French speaking consultants to help service and grow our European client base.
Our motto is "Develop, Grow, Succeed", because we believe in people development and that working close to each other gives us and our colleagues the best tools to really grow within the company and build a career with us. You will start as a trainee, then will be promoted as Junior Consultant and start your path to become a Team Leader, like all our Consultants.
For this reason, we are looking for recently graduates, with fluent English and at least another language among German, Dutch or French, determined to build an international career and seek success and growth.
Recruitment requires great communication skills over the phone, energies as it is a varied role that entails many activities (finding great candidates for your roles, keeping in touch with them, promoting them with Clients, preparing candidates for interviews and much more) and also the ability and willingness to live in an international environment. Your colleagues will be just like you: talented professionals coming from almost 20 different nationalities building their career within a niche market while enjoying working together.
Why apply for this opportunity?
* Start your career in Prague: the training program will take place in Prague, in our brand new office in a modern building by the river. This is a great location where to start your career. Prague offers a lot of entertainments and tools to enjoy life in the city. With festivals both in the summer and in the winter, a competitive living-costs/quality balance, Prague is the heart of Europe. Our office shows a lot of different nationalities working all together, that you can also see reflected in the city streets, so that you will meet people from any cultural background. If you are looking for a multinational context with a good quality of life, this is the city for you.
* After you reach your targets, you will also be given the opportunity to move in one of our offices in Europe (Zug, London, Portsmouth). (generally after 6/10 months) The choice is all yours!
* Grow quickly and efficiently with our unique Training Program that will provide you with all the tools to learn the skills, put them in practice and improve., so that you will have clear goals set to be promoted and go further in your career. After the training you will continuously receive support from your Team Leader and colleagues in the company, working every day in a really supportive, friendly and dynamic environment.
* Availability to relocate to Prague
* English fluent and another language among: Dutch, German or French.
* Dynamic personality and motivation to set and achieve targets
* Team spirit to work in an international environment
* EU Visa
Send your CV over or contact Elena Triolo to find out more on +44 (0) 207 940 4595.
Follow us on facebook, twitter, linked in as well as our website and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.