Please check your email .
One of the 5 Star Hospitality brand is looking for Chinese speaking Sales Manager to focus on the Chinese market. The hotel is one of the fast-growing independent hotel group with a unique collection of contemporary hotels. From quintessential townhouse to strikingly original chic.
The ideal candidate has to have strong sales experience within Hotel industry, knowledge of the UK market, especially in London. Salary is up to £45k with other benefit.
- Establish relationship with corporate clients, especially focus on Luxury Accounts and agencies.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key corporate, business and travel industry.
- Increase company market share
- Prepare and send proposals and contracts to clients.
- Create selling abilities to close on business.
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor hotels
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Develop, deign and calculate offer for individual customers, travel agents and companies with the support of the Director of sales.
- Representing business at conference, trade fairs and networking events.
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Evaluate competitor activity, market information and client reviews.
- Regular reporting
- Review and evaluate end-of-month reports
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Hotel Sales Experience, with ability to demonstrate success in developing existing and new business
- Ability to identify, implement and executive sales strategies and account plans.
- Motivated, with strong drive for results and a track record of achievements.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.