Please check your email .
Our client is a leader in business process outsourcing & IT industries with a global network of more than 35 operation centres in 12 countries hires over 68.000 employees worldwide.
Where? Bucharest, the capital of Romania, leaves no one indifferent. Also known as ‘’Little Paris’’, Bucharest is an amazing city with many career opportunities and, luckily, low cost of living. City has population of almost 2 million people which makes it perfect place to move, work, live and expand your life in so many aspects.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents.
• Answering supplier’s requests & purchasing hotline.
• SOX & CC5 compliance processing. Procurement reporting. Procurement hotline.
The profile our client is looking for:
• Fluent in Czech and English
• Orientation towards Controller ship
• MS Office experience, ERP – desirable (SAP knowledge would be an advantage)
• Competitive salary (over 30% more than average salaries in Romania)
• Excellent Relocation package: FLIGHT tickets and 2 weeks ACCOMMODATION
• Rent allowance for 2 YEARS
• Multinational, multicultural and multilingual working environment
• Guaranteed career progress
• Free ongoing corporative training provided
• Long distance recruitment process
Take this opportunity and apply now by sending your CV in English
Please submit your CV to email@example.com