Please check your email .
FRG |(Parlant français) Consultant Junior En Recrutement | London, UK | Uncapped Commission Scheme | Personalised Career Evolution Plan | Structured Training | Luxury Target-Based Incentives & Rewards
Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Masters / Degree / French speaking / French fluent / C2 French / Consultant en Recrutement / Entry-level recruitment consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry level sales / Parlez-vous français / London / London City / Thames / UK
Following a unique investment and ongoing global growth, Frank Recruitment Group have new and exciting entry-level recruitment sales openings for fluent French speaking graduates to work at our beautiful office in London, UK nearby the River Thames. No prior experience is required to be considered as you will benefit from detailed coaching in sales and recruitment within our tried and tested Training Academy. If you are highly ambitious, self-motivated and willing to work hard to hit targets, you can achieve regular financial rewards complimented by fast paced career success!
What the French-speaking Entry-level Recruitment Consultant role entails:
* Participating in an intensive professional training program to develop sales/business skills
* Conducting pro-active candidate resourcing via Linked In, Video, posting Adverts, Networking
* Selling & negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your candidate
* Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging interviews, closing job offers
What FRG offer French-speaking Entry-level Recruitment Consultants:
* £20-23,000 starting base salary plus uncapped commission (O.T.E £30-40,000 first year)
* Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and our niche IT markets
* Performance based career development - the majority of our managers started at entry-level
* Luxury target based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining & Social Conferences
What FRG require from French-speaking Entry-level Recruitment applicants:
* Bachelor's degree (any discipline) and/or some sales experience working to targets
* Full professional level fluency in both written and spoken French, fluent English a plus
* Ambitious, competitve, resilient nature motivated by career growth / financial rewards
* Confident professional telephone manner able to handle a variety of business calls
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the UK independently and be fluent in both spoken and written French language to be considered.
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Internal Recruiter EMEA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV / Motivational Letter.
Call: +44 191 3387524 for further information regarding opportunities.