Please check your email .
Role: CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
- Online shopping company
- Be fluent in Dutch (Native level) and English
- High school diploma required; college degree is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Excellent communication skills and superior listening skills
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
We offer a very competitive salary and…:
- Free accommodation available to Lisbon in company owned rooms.
- Initial flight will be refunded;
- Office in the center of Lisbon and additional activities covered if interested (language lessons, sports, etc.)
Your core tasks:
- Contact new and existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis, identify sales opportunities
- Acquire new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space
- Consult with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
- Qualify business to be handed over to a team of skilled account managers with the goal to increase the customer’s revenue
- Use existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
- Use a variety of tools including MS Excel, Salesforce and others to research, communicate and sell to the customer
Our Client, is a leading provider of outsourced CRM and contact center services, serving companies around the world, providing superior results in customer care, technical support and debt collection programs.
Sending your most updated CV to email@example.com
Referral Program: If you are not suitable for the position mentioned, but you know someone that speaks Dutch with an interest in financial and accounting area, please ask them to sent their CV to Leonardo and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with a Referral Fee of: 150 euros.