Please check your email .
• C1 level of Dutch/Czech (fluency in English is required)
• Previous work experience in Customer service/ accounting is an advantage otherwise not required
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• Communicative and willingness to learn
Accounts Receivable / Account Payable
• Invoice processing and resolution
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers
• Assist with month-end closing
• Preparation of reports
• Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
• Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
• Maintain high standards for customer services
• Identify and resolve technical issues.
• Provide feedback to the team manager
• Very good basic salary, Negotiable with company
• Meal vouchers daily
• Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
The Company is a pioneer & is among the current leaders in managing the Globalization of Services, Processes & Technology around the world. Their range of services have for a long time reached a point where they can proudly boast to be one of the BPO Companies of choice for managing the Fortune 500 Companies’ business processes in new, unique and imaginative ways which greatly increases their performance, quality of services and operations. They specialize in IT Infrastructure & Management, Enterprise Application, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service and Collections, Insurance, Analytics, as well as Supply-Chain Management & Procurement.
Why use Recruitment Agency