Please check your email .
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
Maintain solid customer relationships by handling customers’ questions and concerns in a professional manner; to compose clear, articulate, and timely chat and email communication to customers. To perform data entry and use software programs. To utilize research skills to trouble shoot customer problems.
• Graduates of High School
• Native or fluent Hebrew speakers
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
Must have EU Nationality
• Receives and professionally handles consumer queries through inbound calls and chat applications concerning technical assistance and customer service.
• Probes customer needs based on directional discussions and expressed needs and identifies opportunities to initiate sale of the client’s products.
• Maintains accurate data input of consumer enquiries, feedback and documents complex technical issues in a clear written form.
• Ensures all support calls/chat are answered following the client’s guidelines.
• Has knowledge of all Client tools and understands their use and functionality.
• Controls the conversation with the consumer and addressees the root cause of the problem and ends the conversation by helping the customer understand how to prevent a similar situation in the future.
• Adapts at leveraging online resources to get to answers.
• Analyzes, interprets and addresses all customer needs.
• Identifies cross-sell and/or up-sell signals, emotional queues, and overcomes objections, avoiding overselling and dissatisfying customers.
• Promotes the value of the client products and services maintaining a high level customer service whilst never criticizing a competitive brand.
• Asks strategic questions to uncover needs and delivers appropriate value added recommendations for products/services that will solve customer problems.
• Communicates clearly and establishes quick rapport with the costumer and demonstrates passion in meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations.
• Works effectively as part of a team, developing an effective and supportive relationship with colleagues and management.
• Excellent relocation package: flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation at a hotel
• Competitive salary
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company
Please send your up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org