Please check your email .
A leading wholesaler company which provide food products to the UK and European countries is looking for a Mandarin speaking Business Development Manager. The role is field based with flexible working hours. The area will be in London and South UK.
The ideal candidate has to be willing to travel and has at least one year experience with sales. Experience in FMCG or Food Retail is desirable. Salary is up to £30k with bonus and other benefits.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients.
- Implement solutions which grow outlet sales.
- Deliver incremental margin target in portfolio
- Implement company reward program
- Create awareness of company activities.
- Build influence at depot level with key routes to market to enable transfer orders
- Support events that the relevant communities will participate in
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- At least one year sales experience. Experience in FMCG and food industry is desirable
- Strong communication skill
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Full UK driving Licence
- Willing to travel and work in flexible hours
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.