Please check your email .
Position: Customer Service & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator (CSSMC)
Department: The Hatchbag Company – Commercial Dept.
Location: Wirral, UK
Terms: Full-time, Permanent
Responsible To: Commercial Manager
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 Depending on skills, experience & language skills
This is a bilingual Fluent English & Dutch/Flemish Customer Service & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator role for an on-line, e-commerce B2C business. The CSSMC serves as the professional representative of the company therefore the consistent provision of an exceptional service and approach is crucial. The role is responsible for delivering an excellent service to all customers primarily via the company’s e-commerce website but also by answering telephone calls, providing customer information, handling transactions, and managing customer orders by interacting with the rest of the organisation. The CSSMC will get involved from the point of order entry to the point of dispatch and final delivery and invoice to the customer.
In addition, the CSSMC will manage some e-commerce areas such as social medial, web site content management, Dutch/Flemish store content management and basic digital marketing analysis through Google Analytics among others.
• Manage on-line customer orders in a timely manner by ensuring customers receive relevant order acknowledgments and the order is scheduled into production in time to meet the agreed delivery date.
• Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of order entry and payment transactions.
• Seek order progress information from other departments through positive communication and collaboration.
• Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
• Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner.
• Provide a friendly, responsive and professional service to all customers, presenting a positive impression of the business and products.
• Respond to customer enquiries by providing information about the company’s full range of products and services.
• Ensure that every customer sales enquiry is dealt with in a timely manner.
• Ensuring a prompt and considered response to any complaint in consultation where appropriate with colleagues and ensure that the situation is resolved over and above the expectations of the customer.
E-Commerce Website & Digital Marketing
• Upload of Blog posts in the Dutch/Flemish e-commerce site
• Editing of transactional e-mails as and when required
• Managing the translation of Dutch/Flemish store front content, writing and uploading of Blog Posts in the Dutch/Flemish store front.
• Management of on-line customer’s reviews and providing feedback when required.
• Ability to run reports through Google Analytics.
• General trouble shooting of the e-commerce order management system.
• Manage the relationship with the Dutch/Flemish digital marketing agency.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Dutch/Flemish store front.
• Ensuring an efficient and organised system and work space
• Fully supportive of an active in business improvement projects
• Taking occasional responsibility for the induction and development of new members of staff
• Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role
• Flexibility to support other areas of the business as and when needed
Required Behavioral and Technical Competencies
• The ability to effectively promote and ‘sell’ the company’s products and services
• Effectively making a difference to the customer, delivering high levels of service with minimal supervision
• Understanding of e-commerce web sites and digital marketing
• The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure in busy times
• Good literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills and IT literate
• A positive individual with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude
• Keen to develop and learn new skills
• An effective and confident communicator who listens and is able to express themselves clearly
• Committed, reliable, responsible, and honest with high integrity
• Welcomes change, is flexible and can adapt and deal with various demands
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Fluency in English & Dutch/Flemish and any additional European languages are welcome
• Proven experience within a commercial environment
• Previous exposure to e-commerce web sites
• Strong GCSE results with ‘C’ or above in Maths and English
• Strong ‘A’ Level results
• Graduate in Business or similar degree is preferable.
• Experience in on-line B2C environments
• Interest and knowledge for cars.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, other duties may be assigned by the Line Manager.
• This document is a guide to the role. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of any Contract of Employment.
Fair and Equal Recruitment
All recruitment is carried out in line with our Equal Opportunities Policy. The company is opposed to all forms of direct and indirect discrimination and will select for employment, training and promotion on the basis of suitability for the job and/ or merit. Only applicants who are legally entitled to work in the UK and are currently resident in the UK are invited to apply. If you have not received a reply within three weeks please assume that your application will not be taken any further. Thank you for the interest in our company.
Updated: 5th March 2018