Please check your email .
Our client is:
• One of the world’s biggest outsourcing companies
• Providing professional consulting to a wide range of clients
• Have 276 contact centers and presence in 51!
One of their dynamic operations is based in Athens, widely known as a city of great history and culture, and is also an economic and industrial heart of Greece. Their client is a global company with leading market position. From great sound quality, to advanced technology and sophisticated design, their innovations strive to improve the entertainment experience. Headquartered in Hong Kong and with over 1,900 employees worldwide, they develop and market products in sound, home entertainment and related accessories.
- Native Swedish and fluent English Speaker
- Should have work permit to work in Greece
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Should follow formal procedures skilfully
- Basic knowledge of computers.
Your Primary Role is to attend Swedish speaking customer’s queries on phone and provide them support and appropriate customer service.
- Attractive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Quick long distance recruitment process without additional travel costs
- Excellent initial and follow-up training
- Free Greek language courses
- Continuous staff development program and long term career prospects
- Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
- Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience to join our dynamic team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your most updated CV!