Please check your email .
Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starter? Who would love the chance to progress your career and work with one of the world’s leading internet search providers?
Would you like to be based in their innovative London offices, with free breakfast and lunch, on site gym, outdoor roof-top work spaces, spa facilities, sleep pods and many themed, comfortable and original working spaces? A good work / life balance is at the top of the priority list for this employer!
Role: Associate Strategic Partner Development
Duration: 12 Month Assignment
The clients line of products and services to clients is continually evolving requiring them to evolve our teams’ expertise. Associate Strategic Partner Development (SPDs) have the rare opportunity to enter industries and verticals where the client has not yet explored to build long-lasting relationships with top companies. You create value in our new partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of the clients ever-growing suite of Ad offerings. You possess strong Business Development and relationship-building skills and are able to identify and effectively communicate mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs. Your inputs and work will be critical to help the team sign multi-million dollar partnerships that will become some of the clients resellers.
- Serve as the top of the funnel for channel partnerships, sourcing and pitching early stage leads in EMEA
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities and position the partner program to potential partners
- Navigate within potential partner companies to identify decision makers and key influencers
- Building Pipeline, Managing funnel and maintaining continuity of deal volume and deal value.
- Lead efforts to optimize internal tools such as Salesforce, pitch decks, funnel management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 to 4 years of experience including 2 years in business development.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and French
- Enterprise Sales or Business Development experience at an internet or SaaS company
- Significant experience in outbound sales, prospecting and funnel management
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex products and partnership models to stakeholders at all levels.
- Track record of handling complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders