Please check your email.
How about being the single point of contact for your client? Whether is phone, chat or e-mail, your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to work in an international environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can YOU make a difference? Understand your customer's needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
* Serving as a first point of contact for the Finnish speaking customers
* Representing the company ,remaining friendly and helpful with every person
* Resolving issues with the products over the phone or emails (not too technical questions)
* Keeping customer data up to date
* Fluent in Finnish /Fluent in English/High school degree/Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
Accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, empathic, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.
* Excellent Basic Salary
* Flight ticket provided to Athens
* Taxi pickup service from the airport
* 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
* Free Greek language courses
* Monthly performance bonus
* 175% day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays
* Overtime paid
* 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata)
* Training provided (paid)
This could be the ideal job for you, if you are looking for a place to learn the dynamics of a growing company and to help solving new problems with your way of thinking. If you match the following criteria or are not sure, if you are a good fit or if you want to move to Greece at all, just send me an email at email@example.com