Please check your email .
Our client, based in Athens Greece is a global leader in outstanding customer service experience management, serves companies around the world with customer care, technical support, customer acquisition and debt collection and cooperates with the largest multinational company worldwide within the it service.
Athens, the mother of democracy, the home of ancient philosophy, the city which gave birth to the foundation of our culture... Spend your weekends walking between the columns of the acropolis, or in the lush parks dotted throughout the city. This opportunity to live under the dazzling sun is not to be missed.
You will gain practical experience in computer networking, end user support and hardware maintenance as part of a help-desk responsible for client support.
- To be able to offer recommendations in German to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- To interact with other departments in order to resolve issues in German
- To provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support in German
- To ensure all support calls, emails and chats are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Fluent German and good English level ( both written and speaking)
- Good knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, WLAN)
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 months work experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset or Personal IT knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) expertise level
- EUROPEAN NATIONALITY MENDATORY !!!!!!!!
Technical skills request:
- Advanced internet research skills
- Hardware and software Medium to advanced knowledge.
Renewable employment contract, possibility to become permanent
14 salaries in a year( 2 extra salaries per annum)
Monthly Performance bunus
Monthly accommodation bonus
Full relocation assistance(Booked flight ticket and 2 weeks hotel)
Meal vouchers every month
Free Public medical insurance
Long-term career opportunities and job security
Convenient office location in the centre of Athens
MGI Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency specialized in recruiting
across EMEA committed to help you find your next challenging role!
Refer a Friend: This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org