Please check your email .
French Speaking Social Media Support Specialist
Belfast, Northern Ireland
£16,289 per year + relocation
About the Role:
As a Social Care and Communities Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for our client all over Europe! They will depend on you to provide the highest standard of customer service and technical support. They will seek your advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a fun, fast paced and performance based environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with customers to deliver first class service.
Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
About the Company:
Our Client is one of the world’s best known technology and software companies. Its dedicated team provides multi lingual front line technical support within many product groups. The Social Care and Communities Support Specialist Support Specialist (SCSS) is a front-line role, responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through Social Media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter. While the role focus is on social media, the SCSS will also support customer interactions through, email, voice, chat and community forums. This role reports to the Social Media Team Manager, ensuring that responsiveness to posts and comments is delivered within an agreed service level, and that the communication style and tone conforms to agreed social media guidelines.
· Social Media - Must have experience using popular Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
· Effective Communication - Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level.
· Working with others - Team player, with the patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of, our client and their products brand personality. Supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards. Takes an active role in generating a pleasant, productive and professional working environment.
· Planning & Organising - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload, and work on their own accord. Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
Terms and Conditions
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week Monday to Sunday, 8 hours per day on a rotational shift pattern. Your Department’s operational hours are 24 hours 7 days per week. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post. Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements.
Flexibility is important. Obligations placed upon you and tasks required of you will inevitably vary and develop with the growth of the Company. Therefore, as and when considered necessary or appropriate you are liable to transfer to or undertake other duties, within your competence and within reason, to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
21 Holiday & 6 Stat days & birthday day off. Holidays cannot be taken in the first month of employment. In months 2 and 3 of probation, holidays can be taken if accrued. All employees are entitled to their birthday day off as an additional benefit. If your birthday falls within the first month of employment, you will not be able to take that day but will be able to take time in lieu later.
· A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
· Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
· Pension Scheme.
· Employee discounts scheme.
· Excellent relocation package.
· A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
· Professional development opportunities.
Belfast itself is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to around 580,000 inhabitants in the metropolitan area and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, scenic and coastal walking and cycling routes, a vibrant night life with regular music, art, and social events, and much more!
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Moving to a new city can be daunting but Belfast is among the most welcoming cities in the world and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
· Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
· 5 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
· Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
· Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.