Please check your email .
Our client is a French Multinational company and is currently the worldwide leading provider of Customer Service/Technical Support and has been serving companies around the world providing superior results in managing their offered services.
The company operates more than 100,000 computerized workstations, across 270 contact centres in 46 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages/dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
You will be working in Athens, the capital and largest city of Greece and you will be surrounded by its live history, amazing scenes, pleasant climate and low costs of living.
- Minimum high school level education.
- Fluent Swedish and English.
- Good knowledge of computers (hardware, software, internet, MS office)
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to provide satisfactory customer care in a fast paced environment.
Some of the benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package: flight, taxi from the airport and two weeks accommodation at a hotel
• 2 extra salaries per year
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company
To apply, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com
At MGI Recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Referral Program: If you are not suitable for the position mention, but you know someone that speaks Swedish with an interest in customer service, please ask them to send their CV to MGI recruitment and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with a Referral Fee of: 150 Euros.