Please check your email .
Compensation and benefits:
• Discounted food in company.
• Free Greek language course.
• Performance bonus.
• Ongoing corporate training,
• ATTRACTIVE SALARY (200€ gross accommodation bonus for 1 year, vouchers, production bonuses, etc. )
Danish speaker with passion for computers and related technologies, professional customer service skills and positive attitude, demonstrated clear written communication skills, demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Familiarity of OS MS Windows.
• Ability to use the desktop computer system.
• Ability to use Internet applications.
• Registers, handles, answers, escalates customer complaints and cooperates with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
• Responsible for demonstrating a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers experience is the highest possible.
• Ability to communicate through chat/email in a professional manner,
• Responsible for issue escalation to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not available.
About our client:
One of the most important leaders in Customer Service Management, which provides services to around 56 countries, has as a partner an amazing fashion company. The main values of this company are passion, innovation, collaboration and respect.
About the location:
It is almost impossible not to have heard of this city before. And this is basically because Athens is one of the most interesting European cities, and not only because of its incredible history and ancient monuments. It is also because of its great gastronomy, weather and the warmth of the people who inhabit it.
START AN INTERNATIONAL CAREER AND JOIN US!!
How to apply?
If you are interested and your profile suits the vacancy, let me know by sending your CV at jobs@mgirecruitment. com