Please check your email .
• Flight ticket (one way) from any destination to Athens, Greece. You need to provide a passport copy and indicate the airport you wish to travel from.
• Up to two week’s hotel accommodation very close to company’s premises.
• Taxi to take you from the airport to the hotel.
• Settling Down Assistance bank account, tax number, social security number, finding a long term accommodation.
• Free Greek courses
• Additional remuneration for work on Greek holidays, weekends or overtime
• Corporate training is provided, the duration of it is around 3 weeks and it is in English Language. The first 4 days will not be part of your contract and exclude remuneration
• Fluent Danish and English speaker
• Capable to prepare rapidly each call according to information provided
• Capable to identify customers & prospect current situation, needs and pain points.
• Capable to turn these information into sales pitch.
• Capable to create customer’s intimacy, respect and confidence.
• Capable to close deals in a short sales cycle (1 day to 1 month).
• Competition strengths and weaknesses.
• Capable to promptly handle simple financial calculation, e. g. Total Cost of Ownership or % savings.
• Capable to manage a sales pipeline and predictable forecast towards Management.
• Capable to adapt promptly to any new Marketing campaign, information, promotion, to leverage sales performance.
• To achieve yearly targets revenue, productivity and leasing penetration.
• To protect and develop recurring revenue on its existing installed base.
• To get new customers through the lists and leads provided
• To adhere to the agreed rules regarding sales behaviour and pricing guidelines
• To process all calls and queries in a prompt and professional manner.