Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Maintaining the online reputation of the number one job site in the world while ensuring high standards of quality.
• Monitor and apply rules and guidelines as set down by our client to determine if the content being communicated on their company profile is as effective as possible to drive applications from job-seekers.
• Maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and report all feedback on the client experience.
• Fluency in Dutch and professionally proficient in English
• Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening
• Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting appropriate regional
• language and tone
• Strong attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to clearly document work performed
• Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined and professional demeaner
• Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
• Proficiency in Google G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, sheets etc. )
• Leaving Cert or High School education
• Experience in a content moderation, quality or contact centre role desirable
• Competitive Salary plus Performance-Based Bonus Scheme
• 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
• 2 weeks of paid training provided
• Career progression opportunities
• Discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
• Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym
• memberships, VHI medical plan and phone plan to name a few
• Free parking and an on-site canteen
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.