Please check your email .
- University degree or in progress;
- Fluency in Polish and English Language;
- Good technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
- Responds to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support;
- Identifes, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group;
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz – logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.