Please check your email .
• Accommodation provided during the first three months of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
• You have EU nationality or full work permit for Portugal (mandatory);
• You have High School Diploma or equivalent;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in German;
• You have good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Reservations management (manage, cancel or create new reservations);
• Advise customers about extra services;
• Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
• Provide support to the Loyalty Points' online platform;
• Manage Loyalty Points accounts;
Are you passionate about the Tourism sector? Are you fluent in German? Is helping others to find the best solution, something that challenges you?
We are looking for you!
In the tourism sector, you will work in different areas, where you can design travel routes with customers, arrange and manage reservations, give advice concerning an accommodation, car or flight booking, all this while working for some of the most well-known companies in the business.
Our client is European leader in the customer service industry, was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries. By integrating the team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
Apply here: jobs@mgirecruitment. com