Please check your email .
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity?
Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company?
Our Client is an American multinational information technology company, developing and providing innovative hardware components for small to large enterprises across a wide range of industries.
They are currently recruiting for native Dutch, German and French speaking candidates for their international partner in Barcelona, to reinforce their sales team and growth their revenue on the Dutch/German/French market.
As a Sales Representative, you will have full responsibility of your market and portfolio of clients, reporting to the Sales Manager.
The main tasks include:
– Understand your market: research leads, identify and qualify potential clients
– Bring new ideas to develop, enhance and grow the market
– Respond and provide information and advice on client’s inquiries
– Prepare and present contract proposals
– Understand the position and needs of the clients and tailor your services and solutions accordingly
– Ensure clients’ satisfaction and create long-term relationships
– Accomplish your tasks in a timely manner and report results to your manager
– Track, manage, and report your sales activity
– Execute and achieve your sales targets
– You have a native level of Dutch, German or French + excellent level of English
– You have previous experience in B2B Sales (Junior candidate with strong sales drive and affinity can be considered)
– You are dynamic, motivated and self-starter
– You are Open-minded, willingness to work in a multicultural team and international environment (+20 different nationalities)
– You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral
– You have strong organization and prioritization skills
– You have a professional attitude and business acumen
– You have the ability to adapt and communicate with high level executives
– You are a strong negotiator and can influence
– You have strong team spirit and willingness to support your co-workers when needed
– A salary in line with market standards: 17. 000 – 24. 000 euros gross/year (including bonus)
– Long-term position, standard office hours (39hrs/week), Monday to Friday
– The opportunity to join a world’s leader in the technology industry
– An international company with a multicultural environment
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Expat contract / 'Indefinido' contract offered depending on current residence
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (up to 500 euros for your relocation costs)