Please check your email .
• Relocation assistance - reimbursement of initial travel costs • 7 nights in a hotel in the center of the city on arrival at the expense of the employer •
• Support in finding permanent accommodation
• Advance payment in salary at the request of the employee (transferred to bank account within 5 working days) to assist with the first month's rent
• Full-time hours
• 28 days of vacation leave
• Discount scheme for employees, pension scheme
• Competitive salary
• A light, modern and exciting workplace with excellent staff facilities • Performance-related remuneration
• Voluntary medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual remuneration and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team and corporate events Compensation:
• Salary: 16,598GBP • With bonus = 18. 998GBP
• Working time: 40 hours per week rotation offset pattern.
• Monday and Sunday from 07: 00-18: 00
• Fluent Dutch • Average English
• Secondary educational diploma / GED responsibilities:
• Answer telephone calls and treat them quickly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Validate customer service rights.
Provide hardware and software Telephone support with the aim to consistently achieve set goals.
• Taking responsibility and responsibility for all relevant customer questions.
• Escalate calls that can not be solved locally, if applicable.
• Obtain accurate customer data and adjust the handling system if necessary.
• Manage internal relationships positively.
• Make a positive contribution to achieving performance targets in all aspects of the teams' activities.
• Use and improve knowledge bases through feedback.
• Ensure through the team that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met.
If you want to evolve in a multicultural and dynamic environment, an incredible opportunity awaits you by being a customer advisor in Belfast! Immerse yourself in one of the most beautiful landscapes in Games of Thrones!