Please check your email .
• Three months free accommodation
• Initial and continued training;
• Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance after 6 months of successful cooperation;
• Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
• If you want to work for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
• If you live abroad, we will provide you three months of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
• Proficiency in Dutch (native level or C2) - mandatory
• Level C2 in English – mandatory
• Excellent communication skills
• Active listening capacity
• Travelers and intuitive person
• Good time management capacity
• Team spirit and flexibility
• Respond and help customers with their last minute bookings through Chat
• Advise and bring your intuitive mind to the travel of undecided clients through chat
• Resolution of customer issues through Chat
Work in beautiful Lisbon, famous for its architecture and numerous beaches. Discover a new culture and enjoy the hospitality unique to Portugal.
At the same time, you will be working on behalf of a Travel company replying to messages on there website
Ready to take up the challenge?
Apply here: jobs@mgirecruitment. com