Please check your email .
€excellent + relocation
• Working closely with the Delivery Project Executive (DPE) to ensure service delivery customer satisfaction objectives, contract costs, and service level agreements (SLA) are met.
• Participate in customer meetings as required.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned accounts.
• Supervise the team leads and assure that they are properly supervising agents
• Manage account focused vendor relationships, site infrastructure, as well as shared service functions (e. g. IT, WFM, QA, Training, Business Controls, administration, etc. )
• Work with DPE to assure account operational performance.
• Assure the existence of required reports and metrics to successfully run the operation.
• Adapt the operation as required to changes in volumes of requirements.
• Drive productivity and efficiency programs for the account.
• Drive SLA achievement programs for the account.
• Assure adequate staffing and training for the account.
• Anticipate, guide development of, and implement required systems, procedures and programs to consistently meet standards for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Manage of non-exempt and exempt non-management personnel, including vendor management, recruiting, staffing, training.
• Discharge Basic Management responsibilities common to all managers.
• On site, ensure client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between all relevant departments and client and manage the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
• Indirect management of supplemental staff employees, and successful operations management overall.
• Monitor operational flows controlling needs, requests, requirements and resources available in order to maximize the operational efficiency and minimize costs
• Control and report operational costs
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
• Oversee operational financial management, planning and control
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget and operational goals.
• Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
• Support managing the site level budget requirements based on assigned program
• Maintain the quality of all operational customer communications, productivity standards, scheduling resources, handling customer escalations, managing special assigned projects and support programs such as call observation or resource scheduling.
• Manage staffing levels and quality of service to meet business objectives and customer requirements.
• Provide guidance consisting of contact centre and quality management functions which have significant impact on the business unit operation
• Identify need, develops, implements, monitors and improves systems and procedures required for the centre’s efficient and professional operation.
• Manage team within The company business control guidelines
• Adhere to COPC certification requirements
• Adhere to The company Quality standards
• Follow Client protocols and procedures
• Provide verbal / written feedback on performance through the performance appraisal system.
• Provide 1-2-1 support to team members engaged with an emergency calls and be willing and able to take control if required.
• Manage the case management process for resolving operational issues.
• Ensure their respective team is engaged and motivated
• Adopt, follow and share the The company culture and values
• Effectively answer all types of customer messages including emergency and non-emergency, general enquiries and other patient dependant topics.
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate
• Organise and participate in team meetings
• Run round tables with their team
• Complaint management
• Any other responsibilities indicated so by direct management, within the frames of the law
• At least 2 years of operations and people management experience within a call center environment.
• At least 3 years of customer management experience
• Fluent level of English, both written and verbal
• Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office applications
• Proven cost management skills
• Flexibility and ability to manage a demanding and changing workload
• Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Aptitude for understanding and solving problems, timely decision-making and conflict management skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team•