Please check your email .
We offer excellent projects for fluent Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish speakers who wish to travel to a new country, and gain experience in an international, multicultural environment.
The available opportunities are in different fields, and it depends on the interests of the candidates, and their professional skills, to find the best matching opportunity.
We have roles, which are oriented towards contemporary Social Medias, IT support for big technological companies, Customer Service for top world brands, and last, but not least - Sales oriented positions.
• Help customers resolve issues with a product or functionality;
• Provide users with instructions via email, chat and phone;
• Follow the established company procedures;
• Interact with other company departments;
• Report to team supervisor;
• Enjoy communicating with people;
• Fluent any of the languages: Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish;
• Advanced English
• Strong interest in modern technologies;
• Desire to develop and perfect your customer care skills;
• Can-do attitude;
• Energetic and adventurous personality;
• Advanced computer skills;
• Analytical thinking;
• Time management skills;
• Excellent base salary;
• Monthly bonuses based on personal results;
• 14 salaries per year + paid overtime;
• Many social benefits: full health insurance, sport activities, and food vouchers are provided;
• Professional, paid, trainings;
• Many team activities, like team buildings and holiday parties;
• A great chance to develop your career;
• A great chance to work abroad and meet a new culture;
Successful candidates will be offered: paid flight tickets, a taxi from the airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast), assistance in finding a place of residence;
Who we are:
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We are specialized in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in numerous European countries. We are experienced in the multilingual BPO sector, and our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the entire recruitment process. Our candidates are always treated with great attention and with high priority.
Why use our services:
• You receive extra support in preparing for interviews;
• You have a contact person who gives you all job-related details;
• You do not have to face a situation where a company does not reply to you for days;
• You can ask any time for feedback on your application via e-mail or phone;
• All of our services to job seekers are free of charge. In addition, we offer bonus schemes to candidates;