Please check your email .
• Flights and taxi from the airport to the hotel paid by company
• Two weeks free hotel accommodation
• Free Greek language courses
• Competitive salary + Performance Bonus
• Fluent in English and French (native-level or fluent)
• Good computer skills
• Graduates of High School, or A levels equivalent
• Excellent communications skills
• Previous IT support/Helpdesk experience is desirable
• To respond to & record consumer enquiries & questions raised through phone or chat
• To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships
• To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
• To interact with other departments in order to resolve issue
Our client was established in France and is currently the worldwide leader in providing Outstanding Customer Experience and has been serving companies worldwide providing services in Technical Support, Debt Collection & Customer Care.
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 45 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.