Please check your email .
Are you looking for a new Experience? Stop looking for other options, this is an experience suited for your needs
• Attractive salary
• Performance Bonus
• Complete relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation,)
• Excellent initial and follow-up training
• Free Greek language courses
• Professional working environment with friendly atmosphere
• Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
• Fluent in French
• Fluent in English
• Excellent PC skills including compatibility with Microsoft Office products
• High proficiency in web-based (internet) skills
• Ability to quickly learn and navigate various customer management platforms
• Ability to problem solve in real-time
• Ability to understand and capture relevant / important data during customer interactions
• Consistently deliver outstanding quality customer service to cardholders
• Displays persistence in pursuing favourable outcomes for customer, providers and clients
• Ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize solutions for all customers
• Displays initiative in meeting team SLAs and managed expectations
• Demonstrates ability for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities without supervision
Agents are responsible for servicing all queries relating to associated programs and services via telephone, fax and/or email. Agents are required to take advantage of every customer interaction as an opportunity to create customer loyalty, reduce customer attrition and increase the client’s competitive advantage within the industry.
Our client is an American multinational financial services corporation its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the purchasers. Our client has been a publicly traded company since 2006.