Please check your email .
Excellent opportunity for a native German speaker to join progressive marketing organisation based in Leeds as a Content Editor.
Due to increased workload across the business, the company needs assistance with their content volume as part of the editorial team.
This role requires a creative, forward-thinking person with attention to detail who are able to work with colleagues and writers to increase content quality across all levels.
Main tasks of job:
- Editing articles in a variety of topic sectors
- Managing priorities for all content together with Head of Content and
Senior Content Editors
- Liaising with writers and project managers to improve standards
- Working with project managers to improve communication and processes
- Improving content briefs based on client feedback
- Recruiting writers and sub-editors
- Creative tasks such as content topics and client requests
- Managing content campaigns if applicable
Their clients' expectations are high, so you must be able to work to deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
You must have the following:
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- Ability to check and edit contact to a very high level
- Experience of managing projects, typically several at a time
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong organisational and admin skills
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac).
You will be a native German Speaker, having completed some form of higher education (ideally degree level), with proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
Essential is a meticulous attention to detail and creative flair with the ability to multitask and thrive within a fast paced working environment. Excellent communication skills – verbal and written and a real desire to be part of a team are prerequisites.
Starting salary 21,000, generous holidays.