Please check your email .
Polish Technical Support required Athens Greece
We are currently recruiting for Technical Support positions in Polish speakers in Greece, move to the sun, meet new friends and learn a new language while progressing in your career
• Excellent relocation package: flights, taxi and two weeks accommodation at a hotel near your new job.
• Help in setting up a bank account, registering for tax and finding accommodation
• Optional free Greek lessons
• Public medical insurance
• Discounted food in company canteen
• Very attractive salary which is well above the national average in Greece
• The interview process is very quick and it is done online so you do not have the cost of going to Greece for interviews
• One of our experienced consultants from MGI recruitment will help you every step of the way from interview preparation right through until after you start work to make sure your move to Athens is as easy as possible
• Fluent Polish & English (Verbal and written)
• Excellent communication skills
• High School graduate
• A strong interest in technology
• Communicating with Polish speaking customers over the phone and by email to resolve their phone and IT issues
• Working as part of a team to make sure all the issues are resolved
• You will gain experience in working with some of the most well-known companies in the world
• Our client is one of the largest multinational contact centres in the world
• The company has won awards for been one of the best places to work in Greece
• The company has a modern, multinational environment.
• It holds numerous events for its staff to help them integrate in their new city and it is involved in social responsibility projects in the community.
• As this company employs over 6500 staff in Athens there is a great opportunity to meet new people.
• It is vibrant city with a great nightlife and culture
• The amazing Mediterranean climate along with low cost of living means the quality of life on offer is amazing
• Greece has a unique location between Europe, Africa and the Middle East. This makes it a great location to travel to new countries on your time off.
• Spend your weekends enjoying the sun by going to the beach, trekking one of the nearby mountains or enjoying the city’s amazing food in one of its many rooftop bars
Referral program: If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!