Please check your email .
German Service Desk Analyst
What you'll be doing
You will be the first point of contact from clients (B2B) and after a verification you should ensure the correct classification and prioritization assigned to the request. After this verification and identification of the issue you will be responsable of escalate it to be solve by the next resolver group (Engineers)
- Proficient in English & German
- 1+ years experience required in a medium to large ICT organization.
Our service desk analysts are required to work 8 hour shifts on a rotational basis.
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Compensation of salary for temporary incapacity to work beyond the statutory wage
compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution for public transport
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards