Please check your email .
URGENTLY SEEKING: A bright and passionate Graduate interested in media and publishing - must be creative, clever, with a warm personality and resilient.
To join one of leading international media sales representative companies in the UK working with major international publishers for all media, mainly digital, TV, radio and print. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn everything about media and publishing. With a great network.
In this role you will:
- Make new business calls and follow up on existing clients in order to develop turnover
- Responsibility for establishing and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Keep publishers updated on new business opportunities, and liaise with them to provide attractive proposals for potential customers
- Arrange meetings with clients, publishers, and agencies in order to present our offer and keep clients up to date with any developments
- Assist the company in all aspects of media representation
- Translation (French English / English French)
- Send and present general information concerning the titles represented by International Media Sales to clients.
- Contact existing and prospective advertising decision makers
- Keep the client database updated to facilitate the finding of new business partners
- Report back to publishers on any meetings or correspondence with potential clients
Profile / skills required:
- English Native speaker is an absolute MUST, with fluent French
- Enthusiastic approach
- Strong maths skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Perfect use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A clear and polite telephone manner (in both French and English)
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration c. aguilar@eurolondon. com