Please check your email.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
•Provide effective and efficient first-line technical support for basic or routine incoming service inquiries (answer questions, solve problems and perform basic troubleshooting using provided scripting and published materials)
•Deliver timely, accurate customer support with a high degree of customer service satisfaction
•Document customer interactions with accurate call logging
•Deliver technical assistance based on instruction and pre-established guidelines
•Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets, such as average handle time, resolution, and customer satisfaction
•Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities
•Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical and product knowledge
•Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement
•Prioritize daily tasks, prepare personal schedule and monitor/adjust to complete tasks
•Written and oral fluency in English and Swedish
•Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening, probing & reading
•Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office
•Knowledge of and experience with gaming consoles or PC gaming systems
•Experience utilizing, configuring, and troubleshooting the TCP/IP protocol in multiple environments
•Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations to solve customer problems
•Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers
•Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines
•Analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills
•Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
•Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
•Keen to develop, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt in a high change environment
•Keep up to date with relevant industry technology, like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus
•Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
• Competitive Salary plus Performance-Based Bonus Scheme
• 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
• 2 weeks of paid training provided
• Career progression opportunities
• Discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
• Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym
• memberships, VHI medical plan and phone plan to name a few
• Free parking and an on-site canteen
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.