Please check your email .
With more than 30 years of industry expertise, our client now serves more than 400 customers worldwide. More than 75,100 dedicated and talented employees worldwide work in 146 contact centers strategically located in 22 countries around the world.
For the start of a new project in Lisbon, we are looking for: German Advisor for a leading credit card provider
Our customer is one of the leading international credit card and financial services companies.
• Independent processing of incoming telephone and written customer inquiries
• Advice of existing and new customers on product offerings of the client
• Telephone and written order acceptance and processing
• Documentation and maintenance of the customer database
• Complaint treatments
What we expect (preferred):
• Financial services industry experience
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• Business-to-business (B2B) telemarketing experience
• High customer and service orientation
• Rational and analytical thinking
• Excellent level of spoken + written German
• Ability to multi-task
• Secure PC handling and high technical affinity
What we offer:
• Excellent job opportunity in a leading international company
• Continuing education and diverse opportunities for advancement
• A welcome bonus
• Competitive basic salary plus language bonuses.
• Performance based bonuses and loyalty incentives.
We always have jobs for language speakers all over Europe, with many positions based in Portugal, Germany, Czech Republic, UK, Greece, Malta, Gibraltar, and many other locations. If you are interested in living in a new part of the world, please submit your CV to us for consideration.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kick start your career today.