Please check your email .
•Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
•Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
•Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
•Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
•Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
•Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures.
•Input notes on payment agreements and follow-up actions;
•Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
•Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectible;
•Register invoice disputes;
•Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions;
- University degree;
- Fluent Polish (both spoken and written);
- Very good command of English;
- PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills.