Please check your email .
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join this expanding and award-winning company in Dublin 12. My client specialises in creating bespoke enterprise software for their clients with the sole purpose of motivating their staff, which in turn creates a happy and content workforce. Products they create include application-based software for employees to track targets and redeem awards, to social recognition videos which are circulated company wide. Their clients are international based and include many well-known brands. It is an energetic and forward-thinking place to work!!!!
The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each customer has achieved sustainable value from their solution. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience, understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship mapping expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
Main duties & responsibilities:
● Professionally manage customer relationships to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
● Assist in the development of success plans for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
● Lead on-site customer meeting to review all aspects of customer success, often including presentations to a large group of project stakeholders
● Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements
● Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
● Directly liaise with the customer Program Manager to resolve any open issues/actions which arise during the normal course of business.
The successful candidate has:
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
● Ability to work directly with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel.
● Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and collating action plans for customers
● Demonstrated Project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
● Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment
● Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
● Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual Webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
● Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
● College Degree or equivalent work experience
● Minimum 10+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
● Proficient in SalesForce. com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
Salary and benefits include salary of 70,000 - 80,000 Euro per annum, relocation package if needed, travel opportunities, working in a modern and attractive office in an easy to access business park in Dublin 12, learning and development support, life assurance, pension plan, gym and reductions on many high street and local retailers, plus many more.