Please check your email .
Norwegian Speaking Account Manager (Current / Existing Customers)
County Louth, Ireland
No Cold Calling!
You will be required to sell a range of products to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received
- Entering orders on database and Up-selling live to customers
- Strengthen existing relationships with its high-value customers
- Participation in product projects when required
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Be a good team player
- Native Norwegian or have Business Level Fluency
- Good English
Normal Hours of Work:
39. 5 hrs per week – Day Shift is from 7. 30 am to 4. 30 pm (depending on language) Mon to Fri.
Starting Salaries from €25,000 basic per annum plus sales commission of €100 - €500 per week (depending on targets reached) = €30,000 - €35,000 OTE uncapped commission depending on targets reached.
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation package, flight ticket paid to come to Ireland up to €150 with up to 4 night’s accommodation
- Staff discount
- Sports & Social Club