Please check your email .
Bilingual Up-Selling Agents (Current / Existing Customers) – Swedish
€24,000 + commission (6 month contract role initially)
County Louth, Ireland
The Up-selling Agent is responsible for generating sales from existing customer orders. He or she will be assessed by the revenue generated from selling activities, number of orders entered and quality and accuracy of order entry.
Upsell agents also work on outbound call campaigns to increase & generate revenue from existing & prospect customers who have ordered with the company in the past.
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received
- Entering & verify orders accurately on database
- Use sales techniques to convince the customers to increase their order quantity
- Working on projects to increase the company revenue from outbound call campaigns
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience (experience using various communication channels such as chat, phone, email)
- Have previous experience within a sales environment, particularly direct sales and with a proven sales ability
- Highly motivated & target driven individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work accurately & show good attention to detail
- Good telephone manner: professional, courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive
- Fluent Swedish speaking
- Good English
- Computer literate: excellent keyboard skills, familiar with different on-line database packages
- Ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.