Please check your email .
German Speaking Contact Centre Operations Manager – non voice
Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England
£35-42. 5k per year + relocation assistance
Role summary, to manage customer service and performance within the German Non Voice Contact Centre aligning outcomes to meet the operational goals and the strategic objectives of Customer Care strategy.
Create a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement providing a challenging and rewarding environment in which employees develop, take ownership and become empowered to contribute to meeting business goals
Improve customer service by managing people, establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results and implementing changes.
The role will include but is not limited to:
• Motivate and inspire direct reports to lead their teams to success conducting regular coaching and mentoring session to ensure the highest level of performance
• Lead and become a cultural advocate for initiatives to increase employee engagement
• Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including absence management and attrition.
• Carry out performance management and disciplinary meetings where appropriate
Hours and Days:
37. 5 hours. The normal duties of this role will involve the requirement to work shifts which may include early starts, late finishes, weekend and bank holiday working.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above are indicative but not exhaustive and are not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
Salary: £35,000. 00 to £42,500. 00 /year
Contact Centre Leadership: 3 years (Required)
• English (Required)
• German (Preferable)